Nashville Felony Bail
When you or a loved one is facing felony charges, you are looking at paying a high bail and high fines. Felonies are severe in punishment due to the serious nature of the crimes that were committed.
Our educated team of professional bail agents are dedicated to working hard to make this challenging time less difficult. We provide fast bail so that time can be spent seeking legal advice instead of sitting in jail waiting for your court date. At 24/7 Nashville Bonding Company, we are here to work hard for our clients. We provide fast felony bail in Nashville.
- Sexual assault
- Grand theft auto
- Tax evasion
- Child pornography
- Drug possession
Our knowledgeable team understands the difficulties that come with arrests. A felony charge on your record can possibly affect the rest of your life. That is why we are here to help get you out on bail to make sure you spend your valuable time wisely.
- Class A felonies: Up to 60 years in prison and up to $50,000 fine
- Class B felonies: Not more than 30 years in prison and up to $25,000 fine
- Class C felonies: Up to 15 years in prison and up to $10,000 fine
- Class D felonies: No more than 12 years in prison and up to $5,000 fine
- Class E felonies: Up to 6 years in prison and up to $3,000 fine
A felony will stay on your record for life, except in rare situations where it can get expunged, but that does not always mean you have to sit in jail for life. Instead of waiting for your court date behind bars, call 24/7 Nashville Bonding Company so we can help you or your loved ones who are in need of bail. We will provide you fast and hassle free felony bail in Nashville.