No matter where you go there are laws that put in place to maintain an orderly society, that’s common knowledge. But have you ever took a moment to just see what exactly are considered laws in the state of Tennessee? Some may say, “Why? There’s nothing that I wouldn’t already know.” Well we are here to tell you, that you’re in for a bit of a surprise. Take a look at some of the craziest laws you never thought existed.
- When eight or more women are lining together in a house in Tennessee, it is considered a brothel.
- It’s considered a misdemeanor to tattoo a minor.
- Holding hands on school grounds is unlawful because it’s seen as a gateway to sexual activity.
- It’s illegal to sing “It Ain’t Gonna Rain No Mo'” by Wendell Hall when in Oneida.
- It’s against the law to share your Netflix password.
- Lassoing fish is considered illegal.
- It’s unlawful to sell logs that are hollow.
- You cannot carry a skunk or state lines. – Not exactly sure why one wold desire to do that in the first place.
The law is the law, no matter how unusually wacky it may seem. And if you violate it, you’re in risk of receiving a fine or even landing in jail. So if you’re in need of bail bonding services, be sure to call Nashville Bonding Company at 615-255-1800. We’re here for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.